Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shopping list


I can assure you that I've never had most of these things in my shopping cart before:

medicine dropper/syringe
nose drops/syringe
teething gel
scabies cream Elimite
bulb syringe
Lotrimin cream
cortisone cream
Neosporin ointment
rid or nix shampoo
ear thermometer
moleskin
immodium AD
Pepto tablets
Tylenol elixir
motrin elixir
benedryl
cold syrup
motion sickness med
pedialyte packets
pediacare
gatoraid packets
glycerin suppositories
camping TP
light slacks
face wash wipes
toothpaste/deodorant
baby washcloths
plastic tablecloth
baby sunblock
similac 2 cans
rice cereal
cheerios
goldfish
fruit puffs
bottles and nipples
pacifier clip
sippi cup
receiving blanket
swim diapers
overnight diapers size 2 #60
onesies
socks
shoes
5 sets of matched clothes
sweater
dresses
barrettes/headbands
antibacterial soap
gifts 10
energy bars
oatmeal to go
instant soup
nuts/crackers?
drink flavor packets
Soulmate and I spent the afternoon and evening hitting T.J. Maxx, Target, the mall, and Walgreens to finish our final round (maybe) of baby shopping.
When traveling, I usually outweigh my gear by about 3:1 and Soulmate usually at least outweighs hers (hey, she's a pixie). Based on the bags we hauled in tonight, plus the stacks of gear, food, clothes, and diapers, Katie's gear outweighs her by 3:1.
Tomorrow is Father's Day, which I am officially celebrating for the first time. Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. My own dad passed away in 1981, but he was a great dad, top of the heap. If I'm half as good at it as he was, Katie will have a pretty good time of her childhood.

No comments: