Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Old Stuff




It's not as if the entire world is clamoring for more of Doc's blog, but I dug up my old blog, Mon Avis, from last year's visit to Paris. It was agreeably entertaining to re-read our adventures in France. There's a lot of text and some swell pictures, and lots of rambling. If you fish around a little, you'll probably find something that stimulates the little grey cells.

If you like that sort of thing, well have at it. Who am I to judge you for having absolutely nothing going on in your life important enough to keep you from wasting a couple of hours on my ramblings? I'm a little embarassed for you, but then again, I wrote the stuff, so maybe I should be more embarassed for me.

The good thing is that I only blogged for 2 months in 2006, so the bottom of the barrel isn't that far away really.

No comments: