Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wicked

Doc is wearing his glasses more these days for whatever reason, and Katie has discovered them. She loves to put her tiny little fingerprints all over them, though she doesn't do it for spite like my brothers used to when we were growing up. She just likes to monkey with stuff.

Seeing my distress (one of my pettest pet peeves is streaks on my glasses), Soulmate sprung into action, quickly finding the pair of green glasses I brought home from the musical "Wicked" that I saw in Chicago last September. Here we are, showing off our "four eyes" in style.

Since Katie is playing the part of the "Green Witch", I guess that makes me "Glenda the Good Witch", who in the musical at least is a ditzie blond. If the shoe fits...




2 comments:

Jonathan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
duchess.of.reel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.